12,000 SQUARE FOOT
The former home of All My Children and One Life to Live, and starting in 2012 the new home of Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, the TV-23 Sound Stage specs out with:
- 12,000 square feet of production space
- Maximum working height of 19 feet
- Technical Space with consoles to create a carry-in control room
- Separate Technical Support Space for record/playback and post needs
- Large Dressing Room, Make-up/Hair Room and Green Room/Rehearsal Space available
The studio may be leased for your four-wall projects or large events that require extensive space.